Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference weekend in Utah

Here we are once again in Utah for conference weekend. Yesterday it was raining all day long; not a heavy rain just a drizzle but it lasted all day long. I thought the first session was awesome!! It rocked, the talks were just fantastic. Bob, Justin and Miles went off to priesthood session at 6. After priesthood, we met up with Rich and Lisa Davis. It was great to see them. We had a great time (as always). Once again, JR Price came up and Rich told me that his uncle Bob Driggs was named after JR Price. Maybe I knew this but I didn't remember.....I can't believe it..another story and connection. Rich didn't know why he was named after him but we do know that JR and Rich's grandpa, Golden Driggs were friends.....I'm going to find out the story and get back...............crazy

3 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

How long will you be in Utah? Dancing with the Stars tomorrow. Don't be taking a flight at that time. You will miss it! Yes conference was awesome. I watched at home by myself, my choice which I loved.

Trevor and Lauren said...

CUTE BACKGROUND! Hope UT was amazing! Thanks helping take care of Grandma.
Love ya

Trevor and Lauren said...

She needs someone to do that for her every once in a while.