Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Justin's Court of Honor

The Eagles taking their oath.
Reece and Mark Scurr, me and Bob and Justin, Jared, Jean and Thane Smith


The Eagles: Jake Collins, Ben Kilpack, Reece Scurr, Justin Evans and Jared Smith


Sunday was Justin's eagle court of honor. We had dinner before; the family favorite of bean burritos and enchilada sauce. Lisa brought spanish rice. Lisa, Craig, Ward, Sigie, Josh and Meredith Duffy, Janae Newell, Kirk, Sue, Tiffany, Cody, Branson and Tiffany Pease, Jamon and Kirsten and baby Smith, Bob, Keifer, Justin and I all squeezed in the dining room together. After the feast, we went to church for the ceremony. Justin along with Jake Collins, Ben Kilpack, Reece Scurr and Jared Smith shared the spot light. It was a nice ceremony followed by Brownie trifle galore! It was a great night......I'll post the pictures soon.

3 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

I am waiting for the pics!! I saw them on Auntie Lisa's page, Jus looks like a stud. And I love the short blonde hair!

Lisa Tucker said...

Gwen your pictures turned out good. That was fun evening!

Trevor and Lauren said...

Nice outfit mom! Very cute.
And congrats Justin!!!