Saturday, October 25, 2008

The signs are gone!

Last night, when we returned from Cody's football game-we noticed the "Yes for Prop 102" signs were missing from our yard and a huge banner we had hanging on the wall on Gilbert road had been pulled down and damaged. We thought we were the only ones who had been hit, but this morning we started receiving phone calls from people in the ward telling us their signs were stolen too! It's unbelieveable to me that some "Liberal" would waste their time to take all those signs down....they took every sign in our ward! I've ordered more and we'll keep putting them up and they can keep stealing them! I don't think they know who they are messing with!!

3 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

That is crazy! I have heard of that happening in Cali I think. You just put them back up until 11/4.

That is just ridiculous.

Lisa Tucker said...

You go girl! I think you need to put a Call into Kent and see if you can get some TV time on this issue.

Cindy said...

it's crazy here too! One more week to go.