Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Dinner

What a crazy day and thankfully Kirk and Sue brought over some green chile for dinner and all I had to do was some dessert and beans and rice. This music calling is getting a little crazy-and most of it is my fault-because I asked the bishop if we could have a missionary fireside showcasing the musical talent from our ward. A Christmas Celebration of Music with very polished numbers and fabulous Christmas treats to follow, along with socializing and getting to know the neighbors! We got the OK for the building about 30 minutes after church so now I must get it together. I'll keep you posted on how things go!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, Gwen-do-lyn! This is exactly why you got this calling! Way to go, it will be fabulous!

Lisa Tucker said...

You will do a fantastic job and it will be really nice.