Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stolen signs have Happy Ending!

Keifer and Justin putting the signs back up. Keifer had a great idea of using bags full of sand to hold the bags over the wall. Better than bricks because the vandals could use the bricks to throw into our windows!

Keifer and Justin hanging the sign back on the wall

Justin and the sign--it's a big one!
Because the signs were stolen, I wrote a letter to the editor to our 2 major papers. I was informed on Friday at the Halloween party that one of the papers published my comments! Awesome, I didn't even know!
Also, I called the City of Mesa in response to an ordinance violation notice--someone complained about the giant banner we put on the wall on side of our house--explaining that someone had pulled it down before I could remove it. The inspector told me he would come out and take a picture of the banner down(because they pulled it down!) and close the case. He then told me I could put a banner back up the following day and even if someone complained, the election would be over and the banner would be down before he could come back! Awesome!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Excellent! Love that you added the pictures.