Saturday, November 8, 2008

Are we gonna have a Winni?

Yesterday, Keifer found a Winnebego for a steal. He and I went over to check it out and I think we've got ourselves a Winni (as Keifer calls it!)! It just needs some TLC which I will be offering. Keifer and I are going to buy it together. He'll pay half and I'll pay half. He'll handle the outside and I will handle the inside. Keifer has been looking for a motorhome for atleast a year. He needs to park it down at the Dunes where he can run his mobile weding business in the months from October to May. He gave the business a shot last year but didn't have a shower and he said he couldn't do it! Once it comes back from the Dunes it May, I will take it up to the mountains and maybe park it on some land my mom has up there! It's only a hour and half away and it would be a fun escape in the hotttt summer! We'll keep you posted! CRAZY!

1 comment:

Lisa Tucker said...

Sounds crazy your right. Take a picture and post the MIMMIE!. Blog looks good.