Friday, September 12, 2008

Grandma Dixie's Birthday

Kirk and I went to Snowflake on Wed, Sep 10th to help celebrate Grandma Dixie's birthday. We went to Trappers, a world famous cafe specializing in homemade pie......Kirk had cherry, Grandma had coconut and I had german chocolate. It was good. On Thursday morning we went to the Snowflake Temple. It was my first time to attend that temple. The temple is beautiful and reminds me of the Newport Beach temple. Lots of dark wood accents and the ceilings are low in some areas giving it a homey feel.

3 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

I hope you took some pictures. Sounds like you had a good time. How where the pie? They sound good.

Trevor and Lauren said...

HEY! Nice backround!!!

AH, hope the trip was great! I'm with Auntie Lisa, I would like to see some pictures!!!

love ya

Lisa Tucker said...

These pictures are great! You all so good. What a pretty Temple. I will have to go sometime.