Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The broken window!




I have finally found someone to fix the window on the right side of the door. As you can see the bottom panel is broken and has been for probably 4 years!! I was placing a pot of newly planted flowers in front of the window, lost my balance and put my head through the window!! I didn't get hurt, but it made a loud noise and everyone came running. Rather embarrasing...........I finally found someone to replace the etched glass....I post the beautiful finished product soon!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I have a broken window in my garage. It's been broken for about 12 years,and we finally got cited for it by the HOA! So a glass man is coming on Thursday. THANK YOU for catching up!

Trevor and Lauren said...

WOOHOO
Welcome back to the world of blog!!!
I am so glad to here that that stinking window is getting fixed, hope it turns out just lovely.

Can't wait for more updates, including picks and such.
Love ya
Lauren

Trevor and Lauren said...

by 'here' I meant 'hear' :0 whoops