Saturday, September 26, 2009

Little John comes for a visit

My home teacher came Sunday and asked if I knew John Dana. I said yes and then began telling me how he was having him fly out here for a job interview. He was considering bringing him in as a partner or something in his business. I told him I really hadn't seen him in many years and I would love to see him. The next thing I know, I got a phone call Monday morning from his secretary asking if they could bring John by about 4pm on Friday when they were done with the interviews. I told them how awesome that would be! And so we had a nice visit and it's seems something never change. He still the same old John! It was a nice gesture from my home teacher to make sure I got to see my cousin!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for the congrats! Sorry I've been facebook and blog absent for a while. We're so excited for a little holladay! Slightly nervous, but really excited!