Saturday, March 28, 2009

Talked at Cotillion

I had a fun little adventure on Thursday. I had to speak again at Phoenix Honors Cotillion. The head of Cotillion is a good friend of ours, Donna Kenney. She always wants me to give the personality test and talk to the girls about being good to one another and to the people you meet. Cotillion is a debutante training and ends with a huge ball at the Civic Plaza. The ball is beautiful. Lauren went through Cotillion and Keifer and Justin have been ushers/helpers for years. They get all dressed up in tuxedos and I think they enjoy it!

Justin and Keifer at one of their 1st Cotillions

After, Donna took me to Jordan's! Our favorite Phoenix mexican food restraurant. While we were eating our friends, the Foutz's came in. Don, Jo, Brent and Theresa and their stinkin cute kids and Bethany! So fun to see them!

2 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

Wow. That was at the old house in Phoenix. The boys look so handsome.

Cindy said...

I recognized the house too! I'm confident you did a great job!