Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine Dinner

On Tuesday, I had Temple Day. In the morning, Leann Klepinger and I went to the temple. We had planned to do so for some time. We hadn't spent time to together for so long! We had such a good time and we capped off the temple with lunch at Sweet Cakes on Main just down the street from the temple. Then later on in the afternoon, I met up with Lisa and her friend Rhonda, and Ward and Sigie for a 4:00 session. On Monday, Meredith asked me if I wanted to go to the temple with her on Tuesday and I said, "guess what! Everyone's going Tuesday! come join us!" So there we were, all in a row! Lisa, Rhonda, Meredith, me and Sigie. What a great sight. After we finished at the temple, Mer had to run to YW and the rest of us came home for chili and cornbread, salad and Sigie's dump cake.

Keifer, Sigie, Ward, Bob, Lisa, Rhonda and me had our valentine feast!
Ward and Sigie after the temple

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks like lots of good times. How awesome at the temple!